Friday 12 October 2012

Mentally under Maintenance


After writing the thesis it seems a little too difficult to write about anything else, beside the fact that I am afflicted by the so-called "writer's block" for a while now, not that I am a writer to begin with. I guess the point is made.
-------------------------------------------------

I have recently joined a journal club of cognitive neuroscience. The first session was very appealing, the topics of discussion were just what I was looking for. Apparently there is an inclinaton towards "consciousness" and "NCC".  Also, there is a class of "molecular neuroscience" that I am going to attend, hopefully from tomorrow.

-------------------------------------------------

I have an on/off thing with "lucid dreaming". I mainly wanted to get lucid in my dreams to be able to do whatever impossible-in-"real"-life thing I want, in my dreams. But without getting lucid,  I sometimes have such fulfilling dreams that I wouldn't have dreamed of .

-------------------------------------------------

This was an attempt to break the block.