Wednesday 22 June 2011

My death is so gay(*uncollocated for you)

My death is a guy
Goodlooking and hot
Desirable and what-not
I've had a crush on him for long
Yet he doesn't look, nor does he care!
He's so gay
He's so gay
I follow him..he runs away
I look at him..he turns away
He's so gay
He's so gay
He's so gay
I want him so bad ..tonight and right now!right away..In the bed..while sleep..even awake..whatever he says.. However he wants..but he's not here..never comes too close!
Isn't he so gay?!

2 comments:

idiot said...

It was interesting to me too Maral. So , you study Computer science too. Hardware or software?
and I hope you did good at your exams. and I am glad you write in English ! I wonder why your weblog is filtered !!!

idiot said...

Yeah. it should be an interesting subject of study. you know , I like linguistics too. difference between languages and their common aspects and how they have evolved to be today's languages , roots of the words and how many of them originated from a common root. of course I know that what you study is pretty much deeper than what I just described. May I ask what university are you studying in ?
And tell me more about your Major, which is absolutely new to me. you can send me email if you want. you may find my Email in my weblog.